The Program is now FULL.
We are no longer acceting registrations.
FREE, daylong conference for
seniors, adult family members and caregivers
is being held on
Saturday, April 29, 9:00am to 2:00pm.
(Breakfast and Lunch included)
The event is being held in the St. Thomas Aquinas Parish School Gymnasium.
- the East Lansing Catholics’ Senior Ministry
- Knights of Columbus #7816
- Seniors Alliance for Education (S.A.F.E.)
- MSU WorkLife Office
Presenters will be speaking about
More than 30 local vendors of services and products for seniors will be onsite.
- sharing your wishes about your future with your loved ones,
- safe driving tips,
- detecting early signs of dementia,
- modifying your home for safety and convenience,
- preventing ID theft
- and more.
Space is limited; you must register by April 24 to reserve a place.